** This demo is now full **
The demo is a fun, informative and interactive 2 ½ hour session, which covers acrylics A-Z, including:
- what acrylic paint is made of and how its makeup effects its behaviour in the studio; drying times and how to control them
- the difference between mineral and modern pigments and how this effects color mixing; using different primaries; hues; the difference between the blacks and whites; iridescent and interference colors
- the different lines of acrylic paint and how to use each kind
- the huge line of gels and mediums, the difference between them all, and how to use them to change your paint consistency, create texture, enhance transparency, and extend your paints
- the different kinds of molding paste and grounds, and how to use them to create textured and unique painting surfaces
- how to use grounds to create your own watercolor canvas and turn surfaces other than paper into ones appropriate for dry media
- the basics of varnishing
- the new QoR watercolors, with their unique binder and high pigment load ... and more!
Bring your questions, and go home with a ton of new ideas, a product information folder and free samples!
To register, contact Endeavours at firstname.lastname@example.org or 506-455-4278