As I wrap up my first year teaching full time, I want to send a HUGE thank you to all my students - you gorgeous humans that have made this past year such a success and allowed me to devote all my time and energy to making and teaching art. You inspire me, challenge me, and make it all possible! So as a thank you to all of my students (especially my beloved regulars!), I am now introducing the Frequent Painters Program!
* fanfare, balloons, confetti*
Here's how it works.
For every class you take with me at DeSerres (my current home base for teaching), you collect points.
1 point for all afternoon and one day classes
2 points for all two day classes
3 points for all multiweek classes (ie 6 and 8 weeks)
You can redeem these points for the following:
5 points: 50% off any afternoon class (4 hours or less) OR
Golden surprise sample bag
10 points: 75% off any afternoon class (4 hours or less) OR
10% off any 2 day, 6 or 8 week class
15 points : Free afternoon class (4 hours or less) OR
15% off any 2 day, 6 or 8 week class
20 points: Free 2 hour 1-on-1 private lesson
25 points: Free 4 hr workshop for you and two friends
30 points: A small original artwork by yours truly ;)
Individual who collects the most points in 2016 will receive a Golden paint set and Golden SWAG.
2nd and 3rd in 2016 will receive Golden SWAG.
HOW TO REDEEM:
To redeem your points, email me and let me know what item/class you'd like to redeem your points for.
If redeeming for product, I will let you know when your suprise bag can be picked up at DeSerres.
If redeeming for discounted classes, I will send you a promo code you can use when you register for your chosen class online.
If redeeming for free classes or private lessons, email me to discuss what kind of class you'd like, available dates, and materials.
YOU MAY ALREADY HAVE POINTS! (SAY WHAT?!)
Because I love y'all, I'm making points retroactive for all of 2016! So if you've taken a class with me at DeSerres in 2016, you already have at least one point - in fact, many of you have collected quite a tidy stash you can redeem immediately! I'll be emailing everyone who has enough points to redeem over the next week to let you know where you're at.
Thank you again for all the love this year! Hanging out with you and seeing your art grow and develop is one of the greatest joys of my life - I'm so incredibly lucky I get to do this for a living.
If you have any questions about the program, don't hesitate to message me - or check out the terms and conditions below, which should cover most of the FAQ!
See you in September!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the FPP:
* Rewards not to be combined with any other promos/offers
* Only one reward redeemable per class (ie cannot apply two discounts to same class)
* Points accrued for classes at DeSerres only
* Expiration on points is end of 2017
* All Golden product and artwork are a surprise and non-exchangeable
* Product and artwork must be picked up at DeSerres
* Points are individual and cannot be combined with those of other point holders
* Points are not given for free demos or classes, including those obtained through points program. Discounted classes DO count towards points however.
* All Golden materials provided for free classes. Some materials, such as canvases and paper, may be required for private classes depending on subject chosen -to be discussed at time of redemption.